Miley Cyrus does not enjoy 'Hannah Montana' anymore

Author Hannah Category

Filming Hannah Montana is no more fun for teen sensation Miley Cyrus as it makes her "claustrophobic" because she has grown out of her role on the show. "As I've grown into it, I've grown out of it. When I was 12, I thought, 'I want to be famous all the time! I want everybody to recognize me!," Cyrus said.

The singer and actress shot to fame by portraying the schoolgirl turned secret pop star, landing the part when she was just 12 years old.

According to reports, Cyrus now wants to go for bigger avenues after the success of her 2009 movie Hannah Montana: The Movie and will be seen in playing the lead role in upcoming movie The Last Song.

The 17-year-old star has only seven episodes left to tape in the final season titled Hannah Montana Forever but she detests to wear the "sparkly" costumes on the hit franchise.

"(I have) to grit my teeth. I can't breathe looking like that anymore. A friend came by the set one day and said, 'You don't look very happy'. I said, 'I'm feeling claustrophobic in all these frills'," Cyrus said.

"I hate being thought of as a product. I am not a doll, and people want to treat me that way. I'm older now. I have an opinion. I have my own taste," she added.

You may also want to check out:


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Recommended Links

Theme bloggerized by Dhampire