People Do Everything For Me in L.A.

Author Hannah Category

MILEY Cyrus was glad when she left Los Angeles for Georgia to film her new movie The Last Song – because it gave her the chance to do things for herself.

The actress, 17, admits she has lots of “security blankets” when she’s back home.

“In L.A., I had so many security blankets, people helping me with everything,” Miley told Teen Vogue magazine.
“I tried to book my friend a flight, and I didn’t know how because I was used to someone doing it for me. I didn’t want a babysitter anymore. I came to Tybee Island crying harder than I had ever cried in my life–and I left with the biggest smile on my face.”
Miley then dished on her romance with her The Last Song costar, Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth.

“I think we’re both deeper than normal people — what they think and how they feel,” she said.
“He’s very grateful for what he has, but he doesn’t let it go to his head. I’m like that too…He’s a really freaking good actor is what he is. And he’s cute–so he’s got that.”


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Recommended Links

Theme bloggerized by Dhampire