Miley Cyrus Has to 'Grit Teeth' Playing 'Hannah Montana'

Author Hannah Category

Miley Cyrus has opened up she is more than ready to bid farewell to her alter ego on "Hannah Montana". In an interview for Parade Magazine, the 17-year-old actress admitted she now has to has to grit her teeth when she portrays the character during the filming for the final season of the popular Disney series.
"When they're putting me in sparkles and in pink this final season, I have to grit my teeth," the daughter of country crooner Billy Ray Cyrus confessed. "I can't breathe looking like that anymore. A friend came by the set one day and said, 'You don't look very happy.' I said, 'I'm feeling claustrophobic in all these frills.' "

Having said that, Miley also spilled what she has in mind over the impending end of the show. "I'm going to rejoice and be happy to finally not have to be...well, to not be somebody I'm not exactly," she gushed. She further explained, "As I've grown into it, I've grown out of it. Does that make sense? When I was 12, I thought, 'I want to be famous all the time! I want everybody to recognize me!' Now I just want to be chill and have my private life."

In the March 21's issue of the magazine, the leading lady of "The Last Song" also talked about her relationship with co-star Liam Hemsworth. Dubbing him as her "first serious boyfriend", she said that he has "become my best friend in the whole wide world. I love him. He really respects me for who I am because coming from Australia, he really didn't know me as the celebrity
I am here. I got to tell him about myself on my own terms and my own way."

Miley Cyrus will say her goodbye to "Hannah Montana" when production of the series' season four wraps this year. Disney Channel Worldwide programming executive Adam Bonnett has confirmed it in early January. To The New York Post, he said,
"You never know in this business ... but right now, we're scheduled to wrap after shooting this new batch of episodes."


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Recommended Links

Theme bloggerized by Dhampire